Stewarts Coaches has achieved the DVSA validated founder status of Earned Recognition following an in-depth audit of our whole operation. This is a huge achievement for the business and will be an ongoing achievement moving forward. Earned Recognition is transparency at its best, it proves we meet the very highest level of driver and vehicle standards.
Earned recognition is a voluntary scheme wherein we continuously monitor our own compliance, we use DVSA-validated IT systems and we are compliant with vehicle and road safety standards; all overseen remotely by the DVSA.
Out of 70 organisations who have gained founder status, only 16 are in the PCV sector! We are proud to announce we are the only Coach Operator in the whole of Berkshire to be awarded.
As a DVSA earned recognition operator we will be:
- An exemplary operator, with the ability to prove this when we bid for contracts.
- We are less likely to have our vehicles stopped at the roadside for inspections freeing up the agency’s examiners time to target the most dangerous operators
- And less likely to have DVSA enforcement staff visiting our premises again meaning they can focus on the non-compliant operators
- We will be able to use the DVSA earned recognition marque on our website and other publicity materials
- We are also now recognised as a DVSA-accredited operator on GOV.UK and have direct access to a dedicated earned recognition team in DVSA
This along with many other attributes proves that Stewarts Coaches truly are quality without compromise; giving you complete peace of mind when booking your travel requirements with us.